This is a great at-home 20 minute legs workout for someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to squeeze in a workout!
But, don’t be fooled. You WILL feel the burn + some soreness the next day! This workout targets all parts of your lower body to help you burn fat + get lean.
3 great aspects to this workout:
It’s only 20 minutes!
You only need to do one round.
You don’t need any equipment.
Feeling good + want more of a challenge?
Add weights to the exercises.
Do 2 rounds [good luck!!]
*these are the total numbers. So, for 50 fire hydrants, do 25 for each leg + for 25 donkey kicks do 13 on one side + 12 on the other [or do 13 on each + add one if it drives you nuts!].
TIPS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR 20 MINUTE LEGS WORKOUT:
- Use proper form + don’t just go through the motions. Focus on the muscles you are working!
- Keep the momentum going + don’t take more than 5-10 second breaks in between exercises.
- Put on a killer playlist that gets you excited to move!
- Drink water when needed.
- Do this workout challenge with a friend or partner for added motivation!
- Post this to IG + tag me! @kaitmoorhead