How did a bacon and cream cheese entree end up on a healthy lifestyle blog?…
Fat IS NOT the enemy! Stop being so afraid to eat bacon or cream cheese. Fat does not make you fat. That is like saying that eating oranges turn you orange.
We all need to reprogram our brains to realize that fat keeps us full!
Focus on eating all good fats and you fill find that you:
- Will be more satisfied.
- Will feel less hungry for hours.
- Will have a better relationship with food.
- Will see results.
Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- 1 lb chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4oz cream cheese (any flavor desired)
- 4-5 strips of bacon
- Salt, pepper, & garlic powder, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice chicken breasts into 4-5 thin slices.
- Roll about 1 oz of cream cheese within each.
- Wrap one piece of bacon tightly around each.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place each chicken.
- Cook for 18 minutes.
- After, broil on high for 2-3 minutes (this will make the bacon crispy).
- Leave longer on broil for more of a crisp.