The past few months I have been on THE HUNT for some good-quality capri joggers.
I love sleeping in capri joggers, working out, + lounging in them when I am not quite ready to wear shorts yet. Also, I have been dyinggg in leggings walking on the treadmill every morning. My legs need to breathe a bit.
I used to buy most of them from AE, but for some reason I found that their site primarily now sells only ankle-length joggers. Maybe when the summer comes around? Who knows.
Really, most websites that I normally purchase from didn’t have many to choose from that were under $50. I am just not willing to pay that!
So, I ordered 10+ pairs of joggers from Amazon that all had very high ratings. I found 4 that I absolutely loved! BONUS — they fit with my 6-month preggo baby bump!!
Also, they’re all under $30.
Below the picture, I provide some notes about each!
- 1 | These are my #1 pick! They are great for working out or just lounging in. The coverage is good, they’re soft, + they’re very well made. I could live in these every day. True to size.
- 2 | OMG these are crazy buttery soft. I kept them to sleep/lounge in. I don’t mind walking in them on the treadmill, but wouldn’t say they’re great for a workout because they’re thin. I bought 3 pairs of these! True to size. I got the M [L-XL]. When you click it you’ll see the sizing is weird.
- 3 |These ones are buttery soft, too. But, they’re more of a tighter jogger fit than the other 3. Great for working out + lounging! Remind me a bit of leggings with some room. True to size.
- 4 | These ones are more of a sweatpants material + have a thicker waistband. They don’t have great stretch so I would not recommend them for working out. More for lounging/walking. They definitely run big so I would size down. I just shrunk mine in the wash + they fit fine now!
- All fit GREAT with a baby bump if you happen to be preggo except I didn’t love the look of rolling #3 down with the bump so I returned them. But, when I am not pregnant I think I’ll order them in a small!
- I loved these so much I purchased multiple colors! Mostly black, gray, + pink because… that’s my uniform haha.