- 1 pre-made frozen cauliflower pizza crust (found in most freezer sections)
- 6 baked chicken nuggets
- 2 cups of Italian shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of tomato & basil sauce
- Bake cauliflower pizza crust & chicken according to your box’s directions.
- I like to broil the cauliflower crust for 2 minutes on high at the end to make it a bit crispier!
- When the chicken is finished, chop into small, bite-sized pieces.
- After your cauliflower pizza is done, layer your pizza with sauce, chicken, & cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 3-4 minutes.
- Let cool for 7-10 minutes.
- Slice & enjoy!