I don’t know about you, but I am NOT the girl who loves a salad with plain greens + plain chicken with no creaminess or fattiness to it.
If you love that, you go eat that girl! That’s not what I am about here on my blog. My recipes are types of meals I love that I tweak to make healthier in even the smallest of ways.
How do I do it? I try to opt for things that are: organic, whole foods, FULL fat [low fat has lots of fillers/additives that make you hungry later], + pack in high volumes of low-calorie, healthy ingredients.
In this recipe, everything is organic except the cheese I used. Avocado + avocado oil are 2 ingredients that are full-fat, taste yummy, + keep me full. Also, I jam-pack this recipe full of greens for lotssss of volume.
Scroll to get the recipe!
- 1 generous handful of organic kale
- 1 generous handful of organic arugula
- 4 organic chicken tenders [I use these]
- 1/2 avocado
- 1tbsp organic ranch dressing
- 1tbsp organic avocado oil
- 2tbsp parmesan cheese
- Bake the chicken according to the package, then slice up small.
- Slice up the avocado.
- Layer greens, chicken, avocado, + cheese.
- Drizzle with ranch + avocado oil.