So excited to share this meal plan + workout plan with you ladies!
Starting to create a healthy lifestyle can be a really overwhelming process.
Mostly, because just getting started is the hard part!
I get it because I was once there. Trying #allthethings + praying something would work.
But, that was my biggest problem. I tried to take on EVERYTHING that comes with a healthy lifestyle every single day.
Sticking to a healthy lifestyle + the habits that form over time from your choices starts with having a simple plan that just focuses on a few habits at a time!
So, I created this mini meal plan + workout plan to help you ladies kick-start the healthy lifestyle of your dreams (without all the overwhelm + confusion!).
*P.S. I include a sneak peak into the recipes + workouts inside of my meal plan + workout plan at the end of this post!
MINI MEAL PLAN + WORKOUT PLAN
WHY I CREATED THIS PLAN
I decided to create this free meal plan + workout plan to help woman kick-start a healthy lifestyle!
Sometimes, when you’re in the beginning of your journey it can be super overwhelming to purchase a 4 week+ plan you are supposed to stick to. It can put a lot of pressure on someone who has struggled with sticking to eating healthy + working out regularly.
So, I designed this plan to be one week long so it is a REALISTIC plan you can actually stick to! Let’s be real… who can’t stick to something for just one week? I KNOW you can!
Could you extend the timeframe of this plan? Sure!
You can absolutely repeat this plan for 2, 3, 4 + weeks if you enjoy it!
But, the goal of this plan is to just take your healthy lifestyle journey one day, one meal, + one exercise move at a time.
THAT, my love, is where the magic truly lies when it comes to creating a healthy lifestyle that actually lasts.
- Related: 30 DAY HEALTHY LIFESTYLE CHALLENGE
WHO THIS PLAN IS FOR
This meal plan + workout plan is for the woman who:
- Is tired of trying diets that don’t work (secret — they DON’T!)
- Wants to know exactly what meals to eat all week to stay healthy
- Loves batch-meals so she doesn’t have to cook every meal every day
- Is looking to eat healthier ingredients (that actually taste good!)
- Wants to improve her overall eating habits
- Is looking to eat healthier without giving up carbs
- Doesn’t want to have to think about what to cook
- Needs help designing everyday workout plans
- Is tired of cardio + more cardio with little results
- Wants to shed fat + build lean muscle
- Loves workouts under 40 minutes
- Is looking for a workout plan that actually reveals results
- Wants eating healthy + working out to become a HABIT!
WHAT’S WITHIN THIS PLAN
The meal plan + workout plan is broken up into 5 sections:
- TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- MEAL PLAN
- WORKOUT PLAN
- FURTHER INSPIRATION
BASIC TIPS TO HELP YOU STAY ON-TRACK
One major tip I have related to your meals is to go food shopping in the beginning of the week before beginning the plan. I suggest using a meal planner + focused grocery list (makes it SO easy!).
Make a list of all ingredients you need from each recipe so you stay on-track with your grocery list + don’t buy any garbage to throw you off-track.
I also HIGHLY suggest batch prepping your meals.
What I mean by this is cook double or triple of your meals in one sitting so you have the leftovers stored away to save time other days.
For example, if you are having taco lasagna Monday, Wednesday, + Sunday, on Monday cook at least 3 servings at once! Then, have it as leftovers the other days.
Focus on having healthy snacks between meals that are under 300 calories + are nutrient rich (try to cut out anything processed!).
Some examples of low-calorie healthy snacks to have:
- Celery + nut butter
- A banana
- Berries + greek yogurt
- Cottage cheese
- Hard-boiled egg
- Cucumbers + hummus
Modify any of the exercises you need to in order to be safe + feel good. If something doesn’t feel right, stop! This one is very important. It’s very easy to modify any exercise to your skill level. If you need guidance, contact me + I can help!
If you are unsure how to do any of the workouts, look up the proper form. There are so many great videos online! Also, remember that quality is SO much more important than quantity when it comes to working out!
The BIGGEST advice I could give is to ask someone to do this mini plan with you. It will give you accountability and more chances you will stick to it!
Also, posting it to social media is also a great way to stay accountable (tag me! @kaitmoorhead).
- Related: HOW TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO WORKOUT
WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE PLAN
After you finish following (+ loving!) the meal plan + workout plan, you have a few avenues you can take to continue your journey:
- Check out more of my blog posts to inspire you to eat healthy, workout often, + find happiness each day!
- Gain access to my FREE resource library that is jam-packed with ebooks + free printables.
- Follow me on Pinterest for loads of healthy lifestyle articles + recipes.
- Let’s be friends on Instagram! I post very regularly on stories + share my favorite wellness strategies + lots of recipes. This is the BEST way to get to know me better.
- Apply for my 1:1 coaching program where I guide you on a personalized journey to your healthiest self!