Healthy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4 thin slices of chicken breast
- 4 thick slices of swiss cheese
- 4 deli slices of ham
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups almond flour
- salt + pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Lay each piece of chicken out + spread dijon mustard across the whole breast.
- Lay a slice of cheese + ham flat out on each [fold the ham in half if it’s much larger than the chicken breast].
- Roll each piece of chicken as tightly as you can.
- Dip all sides in egg + roll in almond flour.
- Put a pick in each to keep them together.
- Salt + pepper the tops of each while on the tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes [or until cooked fully! — be careful not to overcook + dry out the chicken].
- Let cool for 5 minutes + enjoy!
*Makes 4 serving sizes