Struggling to create that lifestyle you have always been dreaming about having?
You know… the one where you:
- make healthy eating choices
- workout regularly
- are productive + organized
- + feel all the happy feels!
So, what gets in the way of us reaching this healthy way of living?
We give up before the magic even happens.
By magic, I mean that thing where we allow these behaviors (healthy eating, working out more, etc) to become PART OF WHO WE ARE!
I’m chattin’ about habits.
If you want more of a unicorn life where you look good, feel good, + do good regularly… you need to take a good hard look at the habits you currently have.
Then, you need to replace them with better ones that get you on the right path!
So, I created this simple (yet super inspirational + effective!!) 30 day healthy lifestyle challenge to help get you back on-track.
Keep reading to get all the deets!
30 Day Healthy Lifestyle Challenge
Click HERE to download your healthy lifestyle challenge from my free resource library!
Who this healthy lifestyle challenge is for:
This challenge is for anyone who:
- Wants to create a healthier overall lifestyle
- Is looking to create healthy habits that actually stick
- Needs a realistic approach to healthy eating + working out
- Wants to feel happier + more confident each day
- Needs help learning strategies for healthy eating
- Wants to learn how to have more motivation to workout
- Craves more positive vibes flowing in her life every day
- Overall, is looking to improve her badass self one day at a time
Do any of these apply to you?
If you’re nodding your head, then this healthy lifestyle challenge is right up your ally!
Why I created this healthy lifestyle challenge:
I initially created this healthy lifestyle challenge for my Facebook group to kick off the New Year.
I wanted to take the pressure off of making New Year’s resolutions that… let’s be real… never stick. Instead, I wanted women to slowly feel inspired to learn about + apply small healthy strategies every day.
Why? That’s where the real change will happen. When you take ONE small step in front of the other.
I tried to change my eating habits, find the motivation to workout, + shift my mindset for years banking on the method of just working towards something with no plan.
Well, I would make goals + try to remind myself of them. But, that’s as far as planning would go.
I didn’t realize, until the past few years, that habits + tracking those habits is the fastest + most reliable way to change any behavior of mine. Especially when it came to changing anything health-wise in my life.
So, I wanted to share the strategies, routines, + habits that I have implemented (+ continue to work towards) every day with you!
What’s inside this healthy lifestyle challenge:
When you download your healthy lifestyle challenge (download HERE from my free resource library), you will see that there are two parts:
The habit tracker I created for this challenge is super simple + foolproof.
All you need to do is print the tracker, put it somewhere you will see every day (fridge, planner, closet door, etc).
Then, each day you apply one of the habits, you check off the corresponding box.
2. 30 Days of Healthy Habits
The habits are broken up into 4 categories:
1. Healthy Eating
3. Personal Growth
4. Organization + Planning
How this healthy lifestyle challenge works:
The Habit Tracker
It might seem silly to keep track + check-off just 30 days of habits. Because… all of those habits will not just stick… right? Yes, correct.
BUT, if you can make a commitment to stick to trying all 30 days of these applicable healthy habits, you will notice two things:
1. You will be super proud + inspired when you see ALL 30 days checked off.
2. You will feel motivated to continue applying a variety of these habits in the future. *cue a lifestyle change!
List of Habits
The list of habits is separated into 30 days of completely different healthy habits that anyone can work to adopt. You will never adopt all of these as a person. But, the point is to try each out + see what works for the life you are looking to create!
Most habits take only 5-15 minutes to do. Some, you will be inspired to spend much more time doing (those will most likely be ones you will want to work towards repeating!).
The reason I created 4 different categories is because you NEED to create routines + habits in all of these areas for a healthy lifestyle.
Remember, a lifestyle means the way you live. All 4 of these areas affect each other.
So, the more you create healthy habits in each of these areas, the more you will find making healthy choices becomes so much easier.
Tips + advice to help you succeed:
- Print out the habit tracker (in color so it’s fun!) + hang it somewhere you will look every day.
- Ask a friend to join the challenge with you so you have some accountability (WAY more likely to follow through).
- Don’t treat this as a chore. It is meant to make you feel happy + have more energy!
- If you miss a day or two, don’t give up! Life happens. We are human. Just pick back up!
- Make a small vision board + place it by your tracker to help inspire motivation for the life you want to create.
Further reading to inspire + motivate:
Feeling inspired + want to educate yourself more? Indulge below!