- 1 1/2lb brussels sprouts
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1/2tbsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2tbsp minced garlic
- salt + pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- Trim the stems off of the brussels + take off any yellow leaves. Cut each in half.
- Mix the brussels sprouts, oil, cheese, + garlic in a bowl until all brussels sprouts are covered.
- Spread the mix evenly on a cookie sheet sprayed with coconut oil non-stick spray. Try to make it so none of them touch.
- Add salt + pepper, to taste.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes [or until golden brown], turning them halfway through.