This post contains affiliate links.
I have been making this smoothie every single day for 2 weeks because… well… it’s that delicious! Bonus: it’s super healthy + keeps me full for a few hours.
I got the idea to make this recipe because my absolute favorite smoothie to buy on-the-go is Juice Generation’s PB+Joe smoothie. It’s TO DIE FOR. But, I must say… stupid expensive at like $9 or something like that.
This one is very similar, but doesn’t include any coffee since I am pregnant right now + am trying to cut down. Also, I use whole milk instead of almond milk. But, when I am not pregnant I half the milk below + add homemade cold brew coffee!
- 1 frozen banana [not room temp!]
- 2 tbsp organic creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp organic cocoa nibs [I use these]
- 1 cup organic whole milk
- 5 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients in a blender [I use this one or this one].
- Add more milk to make it thinner + more ice to thicken it up.
- Pour it into your favorite smoothie cup [I use this one to keep it super cold if I want to just sip it for a bit].