Hands down, this is my absolute favorite salmon recipe to make! We have this at least once a month at our house + it’s to die for. It pairs very well with roasted veggies with a little bit of avocado oil or olive oil. You’ll be scraping the sauce off of the foil because it’s that yummy!
Best part? It’s super easy to make + you most likely always have these ingredients on hand in your kitchen. So, it’s great for a last minute meal idea.
- 1lb wild caught salmon
- 2tbsp organic mayonnaise
- 2tbsp whole grain dijon mustard
- 1tbsp organic real maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Mix mayo, mustard, + syrup in a small container.
- Line a tray with tin foil, spray with nonstick coconut oil, + lay down salmon filets.
- Spread mixture on each filet evenly.
- Bake for 13 minutes [or until cooked through].