I could go for a quesadilla pretty much every day for every meal! This is probably one of my favorite homemade quesadilla recipes to-date: my tuna raisin walnut quesadilla!
I know I know… it might sound a bit weird to put all those things together. But, seriously… try it before you judge! I made it for Bobby, too, + he said the recipe was so good.
Even if you don’t love tuna, you can easily replace that protein with chicken, turkey, salmon, or ground beef/pork. Something about the sweetness of the raisins, the crunch of the walnuts, + the cheesiness that just melt together + taste so perfect together!
Scroll for my delicious + healthy tuna raisin walnut quesadilla recipe!
- 1 can of albacore tuna⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 2 tbsp mayo⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- A few shakes of EBB seasoning⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 2 tbsp raisins⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 2 tbsp walnuts⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 tsp dill⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 2 slices of colby jack cheese⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 medium whole wheat wrap⠀
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together except the cheese + wrap.
- Lay out the wrap.
- Layer: cheese, tuna mix, + the other slice of cheese.
- Crisp each side of the quesadilla in a pan on the stovetop on medium heat.
- Slice + enjoy!