This is an example of an easy “plan B” meal that you can throw together when you just don’t want to spend more than 10 minutes prepping a meal!
I keep a few items like these frozen vegetable pot stickers in my basement freezer at all times. Why? I’d rather eat something like this than order out + spend $/inevitably overeat something with little-to-no nutrition.
The cheesy veggies are made up of veggies that were leftover at the end of the week! I am all about not wasting food. So, this is the perfect way to make them part of a meal that was’t planned!
- 3 organic bell peppers
- 2 organic zucchini
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 package vegetable pot stickers [I get mine at Trader Joe’s!]
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Slice up peppers + zucchini, place on a lined tray, + drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes [the last 5 minutes, take out + add cheese].
- Cook the pot stickers on in a pan according to the directions.
- Enjoy pot stickers with some low sodium soy sauce, if you’d like!
*Makes 3 dinners.